You could be suffering from vein disease without even knowing it.
One out of three Americans over age 45 has some form of vein disease problem in the network of veins that carry blood back to the heart. Symptoms may seem harmless at first, but they can develop into serious problems if left untreated. Fortunately, early detection can prevent life-threatening consequences.
8 Warning Signs of Vein Disease:
- Tired, heavy-feeling legs
- Leg pain from prolonged sitting or standing
- Swollen ankles at night
- Varicose or spider veins
- Tingling, numbness, burning, or cramping in legs and feet
- Discoloration of the skin
- Open sores or ulcers on lower legs
- History of vein problems in the family